E Pluribus unum
In any successful Society, extraordinary performance and contribution must be rewarded with extraordinary privilege and possessions. The competition to excel is best motivated by reward. Benefiting from the altruism of the exceptional person is an honorable endeavor, but it does not produce the most efficient results if used as the primary economic model. It is the urge to compete for the greatest prize and the accumulation of wealth that creates the the most effective method of producing a surplus of Goods and Service. It is the surplus of Goods & Service that promote security and successful achievement of the Group. That is the reason I am a strong supporter of the Capitalist Economic System.
- What We DO NOT support is the notion that the defending of a Capitalist Economy is superior to the obligation of Governing the Nation.
- What We DO NOT believe is that Private Property is a Divine Right.
- What We WILL NOT accept is the right of the individual to withhold the substance of life to others on the grounds that Society has no right to compel him.
Based on these ethical standards we are on the threshold of creating a standing legal entity to be known as the COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY COALITION. Based on the Premise that the right to life exceeds the right of the individual to retain property in defiance of the obligation of Government to provide for the sustainment of every viable living human under its authority.
THESE ARE THE PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY COALITIONTo entitle every citizen the right to:
- Food & Clothing
- Banking changes that enhance the survival of the Democratic process
We are in dire danger of establishing a new era of Kings and Noblemen based on the possession of Wealth.
It is particularly dangerous in the private control of currency creation by Corporate Banking and Financial Robber Barons. It is our view the following changes can improve Public control of the Currency and reduce the cost of funding the Government.
- Removal of control of the Federal Reserve Banks from the control of Corporate Banking by replacing Bank appointed Board of directors with directors appointed by the President and approved by Congress. If Congress fails to approve or reject within 90 days of appointment, they should automatically take office.
- Removal of the obligation of member Banks to place reserves in the Federal Reserve Banks and the obligation of the Government to pay interest to these member Banks.
- Use of US Treasury Bonds and Notes as Reserve Assets to fund the activities of the Federal Reserve Banking System.
- Use of the Federal Reserve Banking System to finance the operations of the Federal Government when obligations exceed Tax Revenue. This can be facilitated by the purchase of 100 year Bonds at 1/10 of 1% interest issued by the US Treasury.
SO SAY WE ALL